Monday, June 15, 2009

15 June Writing Update

Today was productive, even though I only had time to work on one thing.  My wife is out of town for the next couple weeks, so I should have more time to devote to projects like this.

Writing accomplishments:
  • Finished my two draft Carcosa hexes, along with some rumors, and a new monster.  Uploaded all that to our master Google doc.  One of my other collaborators will call dibs on a couple more hexes tomorrow he says, and I hope to hear back from the other soon as well.
Tomorrow my goal is to -- if I hear back from both -- lay claim to a couple more hexes and begin work on those as well as get started on a more detailed outline for the Assassins novel.  Need to finish brainstorming that, but that will come along with the more detailed outline.

No comments: